Every Tuesday48 HurRoom Sale 20% Off

Get a special discount at a limited time only!

Book your room every Thursday and stay any day until February 2019 and avail of this very special discount at a limited time only.

72 Hour Room Sale

  • DISCOUNT30%
  • STAYuntil February 2019
  • INCLUDEDSpecial Room Rate
  • CONDITIONSPrepaid Non-Refundable

Get a 30% discount on your room rate! This offer is only available for 72-Hours, starting every Thursday!

BOOK NOW

Rates are subject to 10% government levy, 5% service charge and 5% VAT. Please note that the 5% government levy and 5% VAT is calculated on the total amount including the 10% service charge, which amounts to 21.3%. Offer is subject to availability and not valid in conjunction with any other promotion at the time of booking. Full prepayment is made by credit card at the time of booking. Booking is non-refundable, non-cancellable, and non-changeable. No-show is charged at 100%.

"At the Gulf Hotel Bahrain, we offer our guests the best service of a luxury 5-Star hotel for a memorable stay in the Kingdom of Bahrain."

Rooms Package

With a total of 361 rooms, the Gulf Hotel Bahrain offers an array of dedicated choices for every guest!

Learn more